Terms Of Service
This policy is effective as of Jan 01, 2010.
Agreement between User and EventEve.com
The below mentioned Terms and conditions are a contract between you and EventEve.com. EventEve reserves full right to modify the terms without any prior notification. You are advised to regularly review the terms. By using this site, your use of EventEve constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. When you create an account at EventEve, you accept these terms and conditions.
If you do not understand or agree with the Terms of Service, you should not use this Site or its Services and you should not register to be a member of the Site. You can contact us with any questions or concerns regarding these Terms of Service by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Site provides to its users certain services from time to time, including without limitation, the ability to create, send and manage invitations and to access content that includes invitation and party planning content, ideas, polls, message boards, and tools (together with the Site, collectively, the "Services"). These Terms of Service apply to the Services.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a registered user of EventEve, you agree that
1. You will not use EventEve in any ways that could damage or impair EventEve.com or hinder use by other parties.
2. You will not use EventEve.com for any unlawful purpose or any other reason that is prohibited by the terms and conditions.
3. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information not intentionally made available or provided for use by EventEve through any means.
EventEve.com reserves the right but does not assume responsibility to monitor or review your conduct on EventEve. You will be held responsible for any material posted by you on the Site that would give rise to civil or criminal liability, or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities such as "pornography", "hacking," "cracking," or "phreaking."
You agree not to
1. Use the service if you are not of a legal age to be able to form legally binding contracts
2. Submit misleading or inaccurate Content
3. Use the Service to violate any applicable local, national or international laws, third party rights, or Terms of our policies
4. Post or transmit virus, worm, Trojan or other computer program/file that is intended to damage the operations of EventEve.
5. Participate in any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letter," "pyramid scheme", survey, contest, or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation, or use of any distribution lists including any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process (commercial or otherwise).
6. Use the Services to harass, abuse, defame, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others' privacy rights or rights of publicity, or collect personal information, including email addresses, of users of the EventEve.com. Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any of our officials, forum leaders, guides or hosts; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make. Interfere with or disrupt the operation of EventEve or the servers or networks used to make EventEve available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
7. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services, through password mining or any other means.
8. Engage in any other activity or conduct in EventEve, which is considered in-appropriate, unauthorized or objectionable. Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, "scrape," "data mine" or in any way gather Content or Materials from the Services or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Services. Use EventEve to distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services without our express prior written consent; or use EventEve in a commercial manner.
9. Reproduce, sell, copy, duplicate, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of or access to the Services.
If you engage in the above mentioned prohibited actions or indulge in activities deemed contrary to these Terms, we may limit, suspend, or terminate your use of the Service and take any and all available technical and legal actions we deem necessary. In addition, in case of involvement with certain activities mentioned above, you may also be subject to other legal penalties under applicable law.
Use of Communication Services
EventEve may contain message board, personal web pages, news groups, forums, communities, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. EventEve Services has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, EventEve Services reserves full right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials at its sole discretion. EventEve Services reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. EventEve Services reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at EventEve Services' sole discretion.
You may use EventEve mobile services to send invitation dates and locations in a text message to your mobile phone within India. EventEve does not charge for mobile services..
Termination of relationship
You acknowledge and understand that access to EventEve and its associated Service is a privilege and not a right. You also agree that EventEve can, at its discretion, suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to EventEve Site and/or Service with or without intimation, without assigning any reason and without incurring any liability.
Materials posted at EventEve Website
EventEve does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to EventEve (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, or submit to EventEve or its associated services (collectively called "Submissions"). However, by providing or submitting your Submission you are granting EventEve Services, its affiliated companies and necessary sub licensees' permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, edit, publicly display, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. EventEve Services is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time at EventEve Services' sole discretion.
By posting, providing or submitting your Submission, you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, or submit the Submission.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless EventEve Services, Inc, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, or other partners, and employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of and access to EventEve, your violation of the TOS, your violation of any rights of another person or entity, or your violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
By visiting EventEve.com you agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located at Delhi, India.
EventEve Services and/or its associates make no representations about the timeliness, availability and accuracy of the information, services, software, products and related graphics contained on EventEve for any purpose.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of EventEve are marked by copyright 2010, in the name of EventEve Services and/or its associates. All rights reserved. The names of actual companies and products mentioned on EventEve may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not explicitly granted herein are reserved.
Changes to the Terms
EventEve retains its right to change these Terms anytime in the future. You should periodically check and review these Terms to make sure that you are aware of any changes and continue to agree with them. EventEve website shall have a copy of the current Terms readily accessible at all times for your reference. Your use of the Website and associated Service following any change implies your continued agreement with the latest Terms in force.
For any queries, contact: email@example.com